Wednesday 7 July 2010

Hmmmm...

I know it's only been a few minutes since my last post but I might as well begin. I've finished my exams, quite a while ago now almost a month ago. I currently do 4 subjects. Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.I get to drop on at the end of this year(Which I suppose is upon us now). I WILL BE DROPPING MATHS! YES!!!!!!! I hate it with all my soul. I only really choose it because i was bullied into it by teachers, I did additional maths for GCSE so it was expected of me. In retrospect I think I probably should have chosen another subject, then I might have at least gotten a decent grade. Being optimistic I'm looking at a C in Maths, but I shall not know until the dreaded 19th of August. Also, why does no-one in my year know when the results are. I think I'm one of the rare ones who actually knows when to go in to get their results. Anyway, anyway, anyway. If I'm truly honest with myself(which is also rare). I think I've gotten a C(Maths) 2 B's (Biology + Chemistry) and I think I'll be quite disappointed if I get any less than an A in Physics, not trying to seem stuck up. I'm really dreading these results now that I think about them. I should've tried harder, I need quite high grades to get into the course I want but in this case, there is only one person to blame for this and that's me, no matter how much a part of me wants to pin this on someone else.
Bye for now, James.

No comments:

Post a Comment