Thursday 22 November 2012

A lot can change in a year

Hey blogging world again; it's been nearly 365 days since my last post. I figured it would be a bit morose for my last post on here to be a memorial-thing. First year has finished, second year commenced and a lot has changed. From high school until now I would never have ever been able to picture my life the way it is. This post (has commenced formation on the 22nd Nov.) is essentially an overview of the last year or so. So allow me to take you on a whirlwind adventure!

Let us begin on 29th September 2011. Jordan's funeral had just taken place and I was craving to get back to a routine to try and put it out of my mind for a little while. I had begun class on the 29th Sept, within 15 minutes of my first class I had met a curious mancurian girl; who later would become one of the starring roles unbenownst to me.

Introducing Miss Ashleigh Louise Sharples.


Just for the LOLZ I'll introduce important characters with 2 photos, a nice photo and a DURT photo
...for the LOLZ

Miss Sharples is a fellow Genetics student and long time fan of baking,shopping,and is a collector of various owl paraphernalia. The incidence of meeting her will be defined by calling it EVENT 1.

Event 2, is a similar story of introduction. After building up the courage to attend the QUB LGBT(Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual and Transexual) Society; I was swiftly introduced to a Mister Barry Lafferty and a Miss Daniel Hogan.

Introducing Mister Barry Patrick Michael Lafferty
(Argumentative,eldery, Margaret Thatcher Impersonator)

and Mister Daniel David Hogan
(Full time asian)

After meeting the two guys I instantly forgot Barry's name. The weird thing to note here is that we would eventually become besticles and I share many a sleepover on the ever comfortable floor. A strange coincidence became apparent for some reason, not only did these guys live in Elms, and not only in the same building as Ashleigh but would live opposite her very door.
From this moment is was fate! Our destinies had been entwined and not much time has past before I had breached the door of Ash 12 for a friendly game of "The Game of Life".

Introducing Ash12


It was not apparent but Ash 12 would serve as the birth canal for our friendship. The proverbial uterus of our new bonds with one another. (Put delicately)

Upon entering Ash 12 on that fateful night of games (based on life and such). I met the lovely Harriet Theresa Maureen McCusker Catholic Moore and Miss Sarah Robb.



Introducing Harriet Etc Moore
(Ovaries on legs)

Introducing Miss Sarah Naomi Robb
(Miss 80's)


Finally after much deliberation all of had came together for the first time....


OR HAD IT?!?!?(DUN DUN DUN!)*suspenseful music*


One final addition to the group was vital for it to be complete.

Introducing Mister Ruth Ann Isobel McKeague
(The peacekeeping house elf)



It was only then that the wonder of our group could come to reality. We were young, ambitious and full of dreams....A team of dreams perhaps? Or maybe even a DREAM TEAM!*. This said team of dreams would eventually move out of Elms into their own 7-bedroom house; a lot happens from then to now.
The people are present, the moment is right. We'll find out what happens next in the next installment of "A lot can happen in a year.

*Dream Team, a very sad term used to describe the residents of 55 Melrose St

Yours retrospectively,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment