Thursday 1 December 2011

Thank You

This is the first post I've made in a long time. However more important is that this is the first post since Jordan passed. This is the first time since the accident that things have seemed doable. A single fractured moment where I had a feeling I might actually be able to comprehend what has happened. However, this post shan't be a memorial or something like that because as we all know Jordan was not just a random person, she was a sister, a daughter, a believer, a former KHS pupil, a QUB student, a fussy eater, a girl who spoke her mind, a girl who made us laugh, however most of all she was our friend. Being our friend we can easily say without a doubt that no twitter update, nor facebook status, nor any length of blog post can ever sum up who extraordinary she was. So I shall not write a memorial or a goodbye but simply a thank you. I would like to say thank you to Jordan for being in our lives and for being so awesome.

James

1 comment: