Sunday 20 February 2011

2nd set!

If you haven't noticed I like to do things in 3's. For once that wasn't an innuendo... Soooo Simply because she has mentioned me, I shall put Aimee J into this set to make THREE! Huzzah.
So we shall begin.

Kerri.
1.You ARE a fashionista.

2.I challenge you to right the first page of your novel and let me read it. It will be romance. Tell it how it really is.

3.Black- It goes with everything in fashion and you go with everyone in life. You can get on well with and befriend everyone.
 4.I love seeing your outfits, I may not love some but I love seeing your versatility in the wardrobe. It's all about experimenting.

5.Well you were in my class, so I don't really have a first memory of you, just that you have always been there. I do remember that I disliked you and Elizabeth. Oh how times have changed.

6.A Lioness- Not at fearsome as everyone thinks but you can protect yourself very well in a pinch. Also, Lionesses have a wariness of the males of their species.

7.What is your secret dream job?


Elizabeth.
1.You have improved as a speaker sooo much. You no longer sound like you're crying.

2.I challenge you to Wear A HOODIE! Assuming you own one?

3.Royal blue- Maybe because of the Mrs peacock thing?
4. I like that you have a different way of thinking. You can guarantee that whatever answer in the textbook there is, Elizabeth has gotten it but by her own different method.

5.Same as Kerri's really, I don't have a distinct first memory. I might have one though...All I shall say is walking stick. P.S you have kept your walking stick appearance.

6.A giraffe. They are yellow. They are kind and gentle. Also they are different, instead of climbing the tree, to bring the food to their mouths, they are tall and thin (like you) enough to have the food always in reach. They have different concepts.

7. HOW COULD YOU THROW OUT YOUR TWISTED SISTA SHAMPOO?!?!

Aimee
1.I have always thought you would make a great politician if only you could get rid of a certain hued filamentous biomaterial...so to speak.

2. I challenge you to pick a hair colour not on the list you have on your blog poll.

3.An Explosive orange no less.
4.I like your style. You are a great experimenter in fashion and I admire you for it. I have never seen anyone pull of braces (the clothing kind) before, also i have never seen someone wear a cardigan all day in school and never get shouted at.

5.I remember you in Sunday school, I also recall thinking that your name was actually Annie...

6.A fox, They natural ginges too, they can be clever when they want to be and they are loved by many people.

7.How long will it be before you return your formal dress?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jimbo :P, Recommend me a colour, i might do it in the summer for the craic...haha I dn't know what those big words mean...haha and I am keeping my dress, my aunt cissie's gonna fix 'er up for me :) see you tomorrow dahling :D

    ReplyDelete