Friday 11 February 2011

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

A Small List of My Favourite Things!

Drinking tea or coffee and having a chat
Thai sweet chili crisps with a glass of milk
Pint glass of milk with a couple of ice cubes in it
Getting from on end of my hall to the other by only stepping on certain parts of the carpet
Large group get together followed by a small group chat as things die down
Using new products as I've mentioned before
Random sentimental things that I can keep forever
Having arguments with myself and winning
SUF- Sudden unannounced fun- whether it's a random trip or a visitor
Getting an idea and following it through until the end
Lucky things happening (these happen very frequently)
When the song I'm listening to just finishes as I reach the common room in the morning
Doing my homework for the first time on the first day the teacher actually checks it
Being naturally talented at something I'm trying for the first time (Eg all kinds of sports!)
Things going exactly to plan
Things not going to plan and turning out even better
When I not around mean people who throw Frisbees into the sea.
Forgetting about something I'm really excited about and remembering about it again
Getting some extracurricular work done for school i.e. working at home without being told
Random urges to clean my room and then it being really clean
The way your hair is softer when you wash it after it hasn't been washed in a few days
Remembering things that otherwise would've been forever forgotten
Being on an inside joke
Being better than some people at some things
When I could be bothered blogging
When I host a good evening
Getting up before my alarm
Doing something psychic-y, Like predicting university offers
Finding a subject that I like and understand in school
The weekend arriving just in time to prevent a mass murder
Talking to my friends parents sometimes
Being right
Doing something awesome or impressive
Being different and people knowing that and being OK with it
Foggy days
Going somewhere I've never been
Discovering something new about something old.(eg Finding a new pocket in your jeans)
Hearing old peoples stories
Staring at fire
Sleeping in a storm
Sleeping with the blinds open and being awakened by the sunrise
Being a comfortable temperature
Finding new music that I like
Being reminded of an old memory
Seeing a special time (21:21 or 21:12 or 1:58 or 12:51 or 12:34)
Being complimented on some hard work eg Ursula-even if it's not that fantastic
Going on a trip with someone even if it's just to Asda
Watching a program that makes you laugh even if it is Question Time
Getting on really well with someone I've just met
Doing something unique
Making cities out of blue tak or play do or geomag etc.
Doing creative things for no real reason including Making Claudolls
Not owing anyone any money

Well I could think of more but I'm bored now and I'm gonig to go play Sims 3.

Farewell my prettees!
Love James

No comments:

Post a Comment