Tuesday 4 January 2011

How much would you like a toothbrush?

How much would you like a toothbrush? A question that many would answer with a simple, "I don't really care". I however asked for an electric one for Christmas. I pride myself in my "new" smile, every so often I look in the mirror and smile forgetting that I don't have braces any more. I should be noted that I actually have an addiction to licking my teeth and inwardly commenting on the lack of metallic monsters spanning my jawline. Today, I am interested in white teeth. I was chatting to Emma Jeffrey today, who I noticed had very white teeth. Not one of thsoe supernaturally whtie teeth people but still uncommonly white teeth none the less. She apparently got a cheap teeth cleaning set for christmas at around £20 in one of thsoe stalls found round butter crane.

My teeth in the future...maybe not my lips though.
Out of random curiosity I had a quick looking through the cost of getting your teeth laser whtiened professionally. Though rather expensive, I did manage to find a place in newry that whitens your teeth for £99. Which compared to the hundreds of pounds that other places offered is actually a complete steal. I am in no position to go off an get my teeth whitened financially or mentally, by which I mean I'm not really interested in getting the procedure done. I might have a little look into this cheap teeth whitening kit however. I rationalise it in my mind that I spent 2 years getting them straightened so I might as well go the extra mile and make them look great too. Hmm...Anyone up for a trip to Newry in search of the legendary tooth stall? I shall keep you updated. If I do manage to find the stall and decide to invest in the kit I will definately be making another oral related post.

Yours Dentally
Love James

3 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, Emma has always had abnormally white teeth. So it may just be natural and not the whitener? However, I would still invest, doing something is better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheap ones damage your gums, they bleach them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I knwo her teeth are abnormally white, but they're even whiter now. Also, what about just not getting it on your gums?

    ReplyDelete