Wednesday 12 January 2011

Mr Sandman 2: The return of the Sand

I wanted to write a post to let everyone know that I am surviving my 5 RESITS thus far. I want to write a post on dreams I've been having recently, it's marvellous having a diary with this in it so I shall consult it and tell you my dreams from the last 7 days. I have of late had an increased amount of dream activity and I want to record it here as I believe it will be of interest as my dreams without a doubt tell the future *shifty eyes*.

Day1- Last Wednesday AKA 5th of January.
I had a dream that involved visiting Mr Cunningham in hospital, bringing him flowers and he throws them out the window of the 21st floor of the hospital (I do recall however walking into the first floor and finding him there, but at some point the 1st floor became the 21st). Very little happened in this dream.

Day 2- Last Thursday AKA 6th of January
I missed school, and all of my resits in one day, only to find out that something awful had happened at school that day and the resits were cancelled. I think it was a fire or a mass murder or the like, that's not important thought, I DIDN'T MISS MY RESITS! YEAH!

Day3- Last Friday AKA 7th of January
Do not recall the dream

Day 4- Last Saturday AKA 8th of January
This particular night I dreamt that I was in a room with bizarre artifacts on shelves on the walls, the room was circular and the shelves surrounding the room followed it's contours, I noticed a crystal ball on the wall and picked it up, there was a desk in the centre of the room with a chair and I sat down to study the ball, I breathed on it and it turned to water and fell into a bowl on the table I hadn't noticed, Then an old man came out of a door that wasn't there before, He told me that not many people could charm the water orb like that so naturally. After he said that I don't remember anything except something so do with a girl crying in a glass room...I think, very hazy here.

Day 5 - Last Sunday AKA 9th of January
I dreamt that I was sitting on the edge of my bed and someone I knew was in front of me standing holding a calender over a bin , then proceeded to set it on fire. I don't remember reading the calender but I do remember it had some dates on it, including the 17th of January, which also is the date I'm getting my first university offer(I wish...) Then someone shouted at me and told me that I will get ABB in my exams and I think that was it,basically

Day 6- Monday AKA 10th of January
I had a dream that there was a bus crash, the bus was one of those white coaches I think? Anyway it had a group of people on it; they might have been in one of those bands from around here. Anyways It blew up on the way to somewhere and I told Jordan that I didn't know anyone on board, then Jordan replied that Heather Speers was on the bus and was killed. That was pretty much it.

Day 7- Tuesday AKA Last night
This dream shall not be mentioned as it was disturbing and of a sexual nature. It is not up for discussion. Even though I'm not sure why it ever would be.

And that my friends, is a typical week in dreams of James Mooney. Well not really, I had more dreams than normal. Some of the dreams here had more I'm sure but i just fail to recall. Just so you know all of these will come true and I will be the world's greatest water orb charmer!!!! *Cackles* *Chokes* *Dies*

Yours Dreamily James

No comments:

Post a Comment