Tuesday 25 January 2011

Magic 3's

3 Things that not many people know:

*I didn't look in the mirror for 3 months in 4th year for 2 reasons, I didn't like myself and I was paranoid it was one of those 2 way mirrors.
*My impossible dream would be to win one award from the EGOT.(SEE END)
*One of my happiest moments of 2010 was when a transvestite told me I had a cute smile.

3 Songs that define your life:
*Listen from Dreamgirls by  Henry Krieger.
*I Giorni by Ludovico Einaudi.
*True Colours by Cindi Lauper (Prefer the Glee version).

3 Favourite Foods:
*Thai sweet chilli crsips and Milk
*Chicken and Broccoli bake
*Cheesecake

3 moments that changed the course of your life:
*Meeting Miss Jordan Minnis.
*Mother telling me that she was leaving my dad.
*Getting my As Level results.

3 times when I am at my happiest:
*Having long talks with tea that feels as if they could last forever
*Shopping, actually no. Looking at stuff to buy even if I don't buy anything.
*Finding a product that works, eg Oxy/tresemme/dove(Thanks Jorman)

3 things that make you different;
I'm made of pure strangeness so this one speaks for itself but anyways:
*I made friends with a girl when I young
*I love the cold
*My brain doesn't work...normally so to speak.
*A 4th here.... I'm psychic...The usual, I can hear your thoughts right now. (It helps that I'm right behind you.)


Leave a comment if you checked to see if I was there.

Well I'm bored now and too lazy to make up any more of these.

Love James

1 comment: