Tuesday 4 January 2011

Mr Sandman Bring me a Dream

Ugh, bad nights sleep for the past 2 nights makes James a dull boy. It's rather hard to concentrate when you barely sleep for some reason. I have never had sleeping problems before, this is a first. Why is it so hard to just get some sleep so I'm doing a number of things to tonight to try and get some sleep.
1) I'm going to exercise a few hours before bed.
2) I'm going to drink some hot milk
3) I'm going to change my sheets,(maybe it's the quilt?)
4) I'm putting on a heater before bed so my feet don't get cold in the night.
5) Turning the clock away to prevent me looking at it.
6) No TV before bed and I'll do some reading before bed.
7) Listen to some nice music before bed.


That's basically all I can think of. Let's hope I can get some rest tomorrow, If anyone has any secret sleeping tricks excluding drugs I'd love to hear them.

Yours Tiredly
James

No comments:

Post a Comment