Thursday 2 June 2011

I Wish I may, I wish I might.

With a combination of boredom and solitude I am compelled to blog in hope that other will blog to cure my boredom. I apologise if this blog seem selfish but may I remind you that I am not a person who you'd like to talk to if I get bored for too long. The stir crazy kicks in after a while. So, in pursuit of fun I am making a "Probably" once in a lifetime offer. I am offering 3 wishes to my minute number of readers. Comment below with your wish and if you're lucky enough it may some true.

Terms and Conditions of Wishes:
1)They must involve me, so no wishing to win the lottery.
2)They must be possible for me to do, so no wishing to win the lottery.
3)They must be able to be accomplished with minimal cost.
4) They must not cause too much damage or harm to anyone including myself. This includes emotional and physical harm.
5)One wish per person until the total wishes granted has reached a total of Three.
6) They are all subject to being declined if they are in violation of any of the terms above or if they are too
extreme.


There are my basic rules. I'm sure I won't even get 3 wishes written down but sure, It might kill some time. Finally I will leave you with this....




P.S. Yes I know...it's disturbing...
Yours magically
James

8 comments:

  1. I wish you would stop calling me "Winsy" and/or stop the general bullying that I have received from Mark and you!! I still remember you putting frog spawn in my bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine...but first you must know. It is Whinsy! Much more annoying. Also, I cannot vouch for Mark. Otherwise. Wish Granted...Sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ponders*
    I wish for a K-pop related gift that I would LIKE. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd Wish Accepted! Come on, only one free wish left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I point out this great opportunity and that John has wasted A third of the wishes on immunity from being bullied by me despite school being over and it is in high likelihood that I will have very few more encounters with him...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish that you would doubly bully john, in a non-violent and loving way, that might just mess up his mind, but not permenantly ;) go aannnnn, you know you wanna! (plus, without too much physical or mental harm, and you're not breaking the rules? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Aimee. it's still in violoation of Rule 4. I don't have a middle ground. like an on/off switch I only have passive and nightmarish soul crushing bullying like most psychopaths.

    ReplyDelete