Monday 6 June 2011

SORT IT OUT PEOPLE!

OK, it looks like our little blogging community needs to evolve. Not even in the pokemon sense. We read blog posts and write blog posts and rarely here feedback or discussion. However recently I've realised how much I'd like this not to be the case. I'd love to go onto blogger and see a comment once in a while. However one of the reasons I believe people couldn't be bothered writing comments on posts is because of CAPTCHA! The awful awful bot preventing device that we have to type semi-fictional words into. My last comment was on Jorman's blog post where I had to type in the word BLECH? REALLY? This irritates me so much because it can be prevented. I am now going to teach you all how to turn it off!!!

1) Go to your blog.
2) Click Design.
3)Click Settings
4)Select "Comments"
5) Scroll down to the bottom to here:
6) At "Show word verification for comments?" select no
7) Click Save Setting
8) Get comments from the lazier people!

PLEASE DO THIS! CAPTCHA IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING EVER! However if we finally move past this I don't want credit for this. It was Claudia how originally mentioned it, she made me get rid of mine. She asked us to do this AGES ago even if she doesn't remember.

4 comments:

  1. Aha! Thanks James! And Claudia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to do this but always forget, I shall do it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to every single person who does this! Shame on whoever ignore this! You get no thanks! YOU GET SCORN AND PLAGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES I REMEMBER AND I ACTUALLY WENT ON STRIKE COMMENTING BECAUSE I HATE!! CAPATICA BECAUSE I can't read it. :(

    ReplyDelete