Tuesday 14 September 2010

Genetic/Biological traits

I've decided to write up some of the elements that are involved in the preceding equation.

 This is the Genetic/Biological traits/Quirks Section


I have O+ Blood
When in strong sunlight I get angry
I need very little sleep (pour example: last night I slept from 1:30-6 and woke up naturally.)
Spearmint things make me feeling sick. Like really vomity sick.
I am a victim of the pee shivers
When there is a full moon I feel cleverer (Hence the reason for the moon gadget on my sidebar.)
I sneeze when I'm forced to quint in bright light
I am a sufferer of that weird stomachy feeling. When you go over a bump in the car of suddenly drop on a roller coaster. I get that when someone falls in a game I'm playing, and it never stops until I get off a roller coaster, I have an overactive sinky-stomach?
I rarely get bags under my eyes
I have green eyes, that's uncommon right? (apparently) <1% of the earths population...


Well that's just a few random quirks I have. 
Next installment will be along shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment