Thursday 23 September 2010

Never felt so good to be wrong!

The universe has yet again wanted to make itself out to be independent. As soon as I finally settle on the conclusion that my braces are never to be removed; that they were a fact of nature. The sun shall rise, the rain will fall, plants shall grow and James shall forever wear braces. The universe changes it's will and decides that I shall go to the ball! The very metaphorical ball, I shall however achieve my dream of being onstage at the waterfront completely brace-free. 18 days and I shall be like the normal people, obviously only in a dental sense. If my orthodontist were to turn round and say she'd like to keep them on a little longer she will no have very long to live. She is a lovely woman, I happened to mention that it was perfect timing and mentioned A Midsummer Night's Dream so she arranged it that I would have the removed before then. Who knew an orthodontist could be loved so much? Here's to the orally normal and metallic free future!

James

No comments:

Post a Comment