Tuesday 14 September 2010

The Secret to making a Human

Today on my journey home from a fun time at the Shakespeare School Festival workshop in Belfast, as I listened to those singing loudly at the back of the bus and watched those who listened to those at the back of the bus I began to wonder "What makes the 2 sets of people different from one another?"The longer I thought about it, other than outward appearance what makes me different from everyone else? What makes me special? A question no doubt asked by millions and answered by so few. Is there an equation to it all perhaps; 


Genetic/Biological traits + Appearance + Likes/Dislikes + Personality+ Experience = A specific individual

Simplified Version

Quirks + Looks + Preferences + Mind + Life = Human?


If this is the basic recipe for an individual, then I think I'd like to now mine. I think I'm going to dedicate a bit of time figuring out the recipe for James E Mooney.
Back in a bit, James.

No comments:

Post a Comment