Tuesday 14 September 2010

Likes and Dislikes

Even with a very plain title; I think that your likes and dislikes are the basis on the whole human social system. Finding out another person likes and dislikes can give you a brief insight into how well you will get on or how compatible you are. Whether you believe that opposites attract or if people with loads in common are the best matches you can use them to find out a lot about a person. Well after that dull intro I think I'll Do something a little more interesting. I'm going to list a number of things and you need to guess if they're in my likes or dislikes.


Hot drinks
Biscuits
Soggy Cereal
Strawberry Anything!
Bounty (chocolate bar)
The smell of petrol
How I looked in first year 
Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies
Blue pens
Spicy food
Robin Williams 
Steve Martin
Turquoise(the colour)
Finn from Glee
Playing the Father figure in plays
Rainy days
Salad
School
Spearmint

There we have it, a mixed list of my likes and dislikes.
The answers are in the comment below. You may discover something new about me.

1 comment:

  1. Likes
    Soggy Cereal
    Bounty (chocolate bar)
    The smell of petrol
    Rainy days
    School

    Dislikes
    Hot drinks
    Biscuits
    Strawberry Anything!
    How I looked in first year
    Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies
    Blue pens
    Spicy food
    Robin Williams
    Steve Martin
    Turquoise(the colour)
    Finn from Glee
    Playing the Father figure in plays
    Salad
    Spearmint

    ReplyDelete