Tuesday 14 September 2010

The Mind

The mind for most people is simply what's in your head; when in actual fact it's much more than that. It's the personality,knowledge, mannerisms and how people reacts in different situations. Therefore it's difficult for me to try and describe my own mind when it involves so many aspects. However, there is one perspective that encompasses all of these. It is simply what others think of you. How you behave is noted by another human being and their view reflects your behavior as a whole. For the maths nerds, other peoples opinion of you is basically the following equation:    

(positive action + negative actions)/time.

Using this forumla 3 basic outcomes are possible. An overall positive view of someone; an overall negative view of someone; or the outcome is so close to 0 that the overall outcome is apathy towards said individual. Using the fact that one cannot accurately sum up ones own mind. I've asked 5 people to describe my personality in one word.

1)Outspoken
2)Eccentric
3)Ridiculous
4)Hilarious
5)Kind Hearted


Notice these are all mostly positive, because people don't want to offend me. So to balance this, I can use my own mind to see the flaws in myself and I can describe the negative traits of my personality.


1)Lazy
2)Inappropriate
2.5)What's another word for "doesn't know when to shut your face." Kind of similar to 2) 3)Stubborn
4)Very self conscious/too critical of myself (It's getting better, used to hate myself.)
5)Too often needs to be the center of attention. (is almost a contradiction to 4) )

No comments:

Post a Comment