Monday 13 September 2010

Giving up.

I love when you have one of those startling revelations. My revelation of recent is that I give up on so much! Beware, following is a small ranty list of things I've given up on before.


Piano lessons
Guitar lessons
Piano lessons
German lessons 
Signing up to websites like twitter and never using them
Life
Relationships
Plays in which I hated my part so much I neglected it
Numerous blogs almost including this one
Friendships
Feelings and Emotions (yes it's possible)
Exercise and diet schemes
Food- the other side of the coin
Plans to redesign my room
New years resolutions
More weight loss schemes
Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
Working for Exams AKA revision
Learning a skill really well
Plans to do awesome things and go awesome places.
My Dreams


Just for the record a few of these have been reworked and I now value them, eg my life, my dreams, and I repainted my room! hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment