Sunday 21 November 2010

Educational Suicide

Just looked at my exa timetable. Worst decision ever. I have all my exam in 2 weeks, some people have it worse but at least they can cope. Sometimes I severely regret my subject choices, I honestly believe that I'm not clever enough to do these subjects. BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS! Was I high when I chose those subjects. I have been trying to revise these but I can't bring myself to do anything. Then I try to look at my resit revision and want to die inside. I NEED to revise. Next week will be no fun but I have to do work, and nothing else. I still haven't even attempted to get caught up on what I missed while I was in scotland nealy 3 weeks ago. *sigh* My subjects are killing me. I think I've forgotten how to be creative. Everything is logic and numbers; something I used to love but that love has withered and I need to try and get it back or basically I won't even get into university.

                                            DUN DUN DUN It's giant brain, it's brainstorming!

Maybe sudoku is the answer, kick start my brain or something. nothing seems to work. First of all I'm going to clean my room that always helps to clear my head when everything is neat and tidy. I think I'll try adn make another to do list for myself. Also, I apologise Claudia, I followed your schedule up until writing my personal statement. I jsut can't do it. I don't even know what I'm meant to be doing...*dies*. Oh well..I'll probably do it at the last possible minute and ruin my chances of uni and therefore my life will never amount to anything..a little dramatic but meh.

James

1 comment:

  1. That's grand James. Maybe next week. Hope you get everything sorted

    ReplyDelete