Wednesday 10 November 2010

Evolution

Over the past few years I like to think I've changed, in almost every aspect, personality, mannerisms, like and dislikes, appearance etc. the only one of these that is measurable is appearance. Stealing Claudles' idea of photographic evidence for change. So here are some photos of me other the recent years. Don't feel bad for loling I lol'd too.

                                             Have some sexy moustache work going on here.
                                                            Looking happy with curly hair?
Not really sure what is happening here? looking...I dunno...strange?
Hair may not be the norm at the time but still this one makes me laugh.
Probably a point where my hair was at it's longest, with glasses?
Looking cool, developing some form of style perhaps? (I don't know what i was thinking with the hair)
 Beginning to understand how to style my hair but before my acne meds obviously.
 Hair shortening, some beauty shoting going on here, but still little acne.(Wish I didn't have freckles)
Braces still on I think? See.. no smiles.
Beauty shot again, but developing fashion and sense of style. NO BRACES!(Need new shoes...) most recent

To be continued...?


No comments:

Post a Comment