Monday 15 November 2010

If only...

Number 2- If the ground were made of rubber

It's just one of the things that happen to sail through my mind now and again. If the entire earth was one massive rubber ball I'm pretty sure I would never get the bus to school again; actually I think I'd get really sick it after about a week but sure...I'd have killer calves then.


I apologise to all those who just vomited due to the picture, but my body is just that glorious....

My main point is that many tasks would be made difficult if the ground turned to rubber. Pour example:
Selling trampolines
Being a meteorite and it being your goal in life to make a crater on earth
Demolishing buildings
Suicides by jumping for somewhere high
Mining for gold or looking for the underground city of the possum people
Farming of any kind
Doing the javelin 
Living in General 

 It's Hetty! The meteor!(She'll only become a meteorite once she comes into atmosphere.)

Ok. It would get sickening and it's never going to happen and everyone would end up hating it; but may I point out that it would make life more interesting...I rest my case.

Today's post was "sponsered" by Adiemus





James


9 comments:

  1. Those are some sexy legs ya got there but I think there would be a lot more accidents in a rubber world... especially if you're clumsy already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha finally am following you. This post made me laugh too much... You sure they aren't my calves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEHOLD! The might of my computing skills and movie maker! I give onto you...A VIDEO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. James... Are these your calves of titanium?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not quite, these are my calves of titanium alloy. I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does that meteor have hair?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why on earth wouldn't it? (get it?)

    ReplyDelete