Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Magic has Gone.

The full story. I had written out a giant memorial dedicated to the recent passing of my friend Magic. The worlds most awesome cat that has been owned by me. It was full of emo-esque depth and depression. My firefox also died and as a result my post did not save and it was lost too. Time has passed and I have begun to heal. I miss my little cat greatly but I need to move on (not in an insensative way). Luckily you any/my few readers do not have to hear that post, one of lament and sadness. Instead you simply get this, whatever this is. I believe I will be reuinted with my cat one day and that's good enough for me. After reading "The Rainbow Bridge", my favourite poem on the death of a loved one which I shall post below, listening to some healing music, clearing my house of what she left behind and laying her to rest I am ready to move on.

  I will never forget you Magic.

                                             This picture makes me laugh everytime I see it.
                                     You ridiculous personality made me laugh a lot. Thank you.

             Back when you were a kitten, I didn't know how little time I had left with you.


    Do not stand at my grave and weep 
           by Mary Elizabeth Frye
Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.
James

No comments:

Post a Comment