Wednesday 15 December 2010

Dear Number Three

 I do not know this person personally but wish I did

Dear you,
I would be astounded if you ever read this but I want to have the sentiment for writing this to affirm my extreme adoration for you. You are amazing, you have actually changed my life and are an amazing role model, you are my idol and even though some people don't/wouldn't understand my love for you...I still think you are an incredible person none the less. I liked you from the first time I realised you existed and from that point onwards I have looked up to you ever since. You are a celebrity and not one of those Angelina celebs, a celebrity that is soooo down to earth. You know how the world works and campaign for what you believe in. It was your character that enticed me and it was your charm that captived me. You are beautiful no matter what anyone says. I do believe that you are leading the way to a better tomorrow and this is one of the reasons why I near idolise you, I try not to let it show but some people know that I do admire you. I try to be like you sometimes and I know if you read this you'd probably be hummble and say you're not this great but your grace strikes awe in me.

P.S. Also, just to confuse things, This is not Lady Gaga! LOLZ
P.P.S As to let her get bombarded by people asking her who this might be, I think the only person who might be able to hazard a guess to whom this might be is Big Emma H.

Forever yours James

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... if this is the person I think this is, then this is an awesome person. Who is a NINJA! Like, literally.

    If not then I'm so so so confused as to who this could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina Aguilara - You are beautiful no matter what anyone says ?

    ReplyDelete