Tuesday 21 December 2010

WELL DONE

Dear audience,
I thoguht it enough of a moentous occasion that I point out that at present I am sitting on 999 blog views, if anyone reads this It shall be 1000 and I thank you graciously for the gift of your view. I'm rather impressed with myself, not proud, just impressed. As stated in a post months back that I give up on many things, this blog has seemed to surpass all expectations and thrived where piano lessons and general interests have failed. I commend you blog for staying with me to present and shortly we will celebrate our 6 month anniversary. For the first 2 months of so i have neglected you but you have provided me a place to vent and to expose my true feelings and for that I thank you. you have been a wonderful companion and and even better listener. You help in many ways I hope taht you shall continue to be my chosen place to retire to to console my thoughts. Thank you.

LOVE James

2 comments: