Saturday 25 December 2010

SURPRISE!

Merry Christmas y'all!
If no-one caught onto the cryptic clue in letter number 2 I shall reveal.
"garlic in your soul" is a quote from the Christmas film the Grinch! I know it's hard to believe I have orchestrated this whole operation from the start but i did indeed plan on posting this particular post on Christmas day. So to begin with I hope you've been enjoying your Christmas this year and I hope none of my prettees are dead I'm becoming rather fond of some of you. This year for me was grand, bit boring but dinner was amazing as usual (You do not need turkey at Christmas, it's vile and revolting). Enough about me, if you haven't already opened your presents there is one last one from me. I am now revealing a few of the tricks and treats of my letters as the finale to the scandalous series.I hope you enjoy.

7 Identities
My Mother
Jordan Minnis
Emma Hanna
Claudia Green
Kerri Nicholson
Hayley Browne
Sarah Bolton

A Few Tricks
There only one letter written to 2 people simultaneously.
The double letter is not Letter Number Ten.
There is a letter written to myself.

List of a few cryptic clues to make it easier.
Letter 3- "Hummble"
Letter 4- "DiD"
Letter 5- " It'll be like my stomach being torn out through my diaphragm"
Letter 7- "You're almost an absolute star"
Letter 8- "just take a pause and read it again" AKA a Comma is a pause
Letter 9-"genetics is always a big topic between us"
Letter 10- "a small chunk of Ireland"
Letter 12- There are a number of clues including the style of writing but here's one anyways."Here's hoping that we stay together when the big university change happens"
Letter 13-" even if you are now prone to eight   kinds of racism" more specifically, " even if you are now prone to eight"
Letter 14-Obvious clue here, "Eight times Eleven"
Letter 15- It's obvious and there is no clue.

Well there you have it. The Letters. The Clues. The Anonymous forever ones. The whole shebang. I hope despite the anguish and the torment that you enjoyed the letters as a whole and I hope you'll forgive me for the letters and forgive me for stopping. I also wish everyone luck who is writing their own Letters a la Cryptique. I wonder what to do next...Anyways, enjoy your christmas holidays and get some work done to those at school.

Merry Christmas
Love James

No comments:

Post a Comment