Sunday 26 December 2010

Undiscovered talent

Hey, I'm just here to tell you to listen to this video. It's Rachel Hutchinson, I just listened to it and I was shocked that she didn't have mroe views because she's actually rather good. I rarely give out praise unless it's truely deserved so you know i mean it when I saw that you should really listen to this when you get a chance and maybe give her a like or a comment perhaps. Goodness that family must have a singing gene in it somewhere. I also really admire her for doing this, it takes a lot of guts to sing to the world like this and I really hopes she keeps uploading. I know that if she keeps at it she'll get a lot of publicly and fans soon enough. Here is her video, a cover of Jimmy Eat World-hear you me.


Thanks for helping her out with at least a few more views.
*GASPS* I'm being nice for once....odd.

Thanks dahlings, James.

No comments:

Post a Comment