Thursday 16 December 2010

Dear Number Eight

I know this person INTIMATEY.Lolio

Dear You,

You are constantly drugged on joy-stacy; some glee-phetamines and basically pure cheer, you make me happy whenever you are around. I have shared many memories with you ranging from the terrifying to the plain bizarre, you have such a strong will and when you set your mind to something it's near impossible to change your mind. I love how much we are alike and I really hope get to go to the same university I will be heart broken if I have to learn to life without you and my plan for us to rule the universe shall be flawed, I cringe at the thought of leaving you. You have such a great personality and I really want you to know how talented and amazing you are even if you never read this. You even share my passion for the weekly bath, you really are one of my best friends. Your have such an incerible imagination which i believe will be the key to your success and an example of this is your heritage ie you are something weird AKA an owca, you never let anything get you down and I don't actually remember ever seeing you angry. Your love for everything arachnidy and pakastani, really make me laugh. You are probably the most hilarious person I have ever meet with the exception with the exception of Doris R, even when you intentionally annoy me I still love you for just being you. If anyone doesn't know who this is by now then just take a pause and read it again. If you do know who this person is don't tell anyone it makes it more fun for me and you.

Hoping to be friends with you for a long long time.
Love James

No comments:

Post a Comment