Thursday 16 December 2010

Dear Number Ten

Dear you,

First of all, you are beautiful despite your nasal problems. You are strong willed and have a flare for the dramatic arts. You whole heartedly put yourself into everything you do from your acting to your photonic work. You have one of those minds that are good at many things across the board and I admire how well you seem to cope under the pressure whether this is  a visage that you like you put on of whether it is derived from a true inner calm I'll never know. We rarely get a chance to hang out and think I've only been across your threshold only a few times but I have gotten to know the members of your family no matter how strange they may be. We have always had time to bond with each other during school ours but very rarely met outside of it. I recently discovered I don't actually have your phone number, but I can't really think of an instance where I'd need to call you in a panic. I know where you live anyways and that will be enough; that location is one which seems to have a small chunk of Ireland beneath your house, ie you live on a hill and I dislike hills. You also have such a charming demeanor and when speaking to someone in authority your manner changes completely. I will miss you greatly when the time comes to part ways, you are much cleverer than I(more so than you give yourself credit for) and will probably not confine yourself to Queens. Dream big my dear and I know you will go far, once you realise what that dream is of course.

To my Dearest Darling
Love James

No comments:

Post a Comment