Saturday 18 December 2010

Dear Number Twelve

I know this one personally

Dear You,
To be truely honest, if the situation ever arose I would kiss you. However, it would just be for the novelty of it; if we someone ended up being a couple I would end up killing you and you,me. I went through about a 6 year period where I hated you so much, I got angry sometimes even looking at you. Reflecting on it now I see that I was just being dramatic or the like because in actual fact I would like to think you are a nice person overall even if some of the things you do make me want to stab you in the face. You are really scary sometimes and rather selfish but these are just some of the qualities that make you, you; if I had to list the things that I like about you it would be your smile and your eyes, as far as personality go I can't really say; I don't really get to see how you really act first hand.I do hear people saying you are nice and funny, however this is just a "secondary source" of information (Oh, history came in useful for once) and I don't feel like I can trust what they say though because I get the feeling they are wrong. You are really a conundrum, when you do talk to me it's usually about crap and about stuff that makes you paranoid. I don't think I have ever had a productive conversation with you but I enjoy them all the same and if sometimes I learn things about you. It's these things that make you unique and I enjoy knowing these very much. Here's hoping that we stay together when the big university change happens.

Love James

No comments:

Post a Comment